Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Regret?

Having a presentation this morning,
so i'm going to college a little bit late because it start at 12pm.

but i reached the train station a bit early because i thought of something,
will i meet her again?
the one who is in my arms before...

still, i am listening to the song "two is better than one",
repeat and repeat...
and the memories back then keep recall and recall...

Suddenly i'm thinking,
is it good for me to get her back?
is it the best choice for me to do so?
I felt a bit of sour and regret,
i regret because my pride has made me blind...

thinking of how happy she is,
thinking of how satisfy she is,
one of my friend told me:

"you don't expect anything from her, because she is trying the best to do the best for you. Our expectation level are not the same, so please don't hope or expect anything from your other half."

after all this time,
i finally get what is he trying to say,
because i am in the situation where i need to thought of it.

after a small struggle in myself,
my answer for myself is a no.
reasons? heh...
i am not suitable to have a partner for the rest of my life...
because most of my time are used for working.

the main problem is me,
i suck to be a boyfriend,
i suck at taking care of the others...
well...
Mr. Pride, i am going to take you as my partner from now on,
because i am forced to...

Competing with the others,
challenging the others,
keep improving,
is endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment