Saturday, May 29, 2010

These days

Holidays... ahhh!!
It's boring for me...
not much to do, nothing to do...
insufficient of money but doesn't feel like working,
got to relax myself to the fullest because the next semester i am facing will be kinda tough...

Watched Prince of Persia on May 29th 2010
not really amazing... i'm just there to kill my time

Found a twin of mine,
happy about it...
I'm seriously happy about it. =)
because i'm lucky enough to find the one who shared the same B'day with me.
[ There are no you, me, him, her. There is only us and we. =) ]

Kind of confessed to a girl back there,
but it seems like i scared her,
she don't reply me message no more,
is like a total ignore.
feel sorry for myself.
down for a day.

anyway...
whatever happens, the show must go on.
i shall move to the next chapter of my life.

Nightblade

No comments:

Post a Comment